I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day and had a great excuse to get a little crafting time in for yourself or your mother this weekend. If you ended up with a little extra scrappy money to spend, (or just need a great excuse to add some more scrappy goodness to your stash), then you'll love today's steal, the Bo Bunny—Jazmyne Collection.
I don't know if it is the gorgeous plums and greens or if it is the amazing array of embellishments, but it sure made making cards for this week an absolute breeze.
The embellishments for this collection really mapped the way for my cards. I just love the springtime, feminine feel of this collection.
It was such a treat over the past week to see cards popping up on our Facebook page which were crafted for Mother's Day.
I love that Stephanie Umpleby got her little helpers involved on these cards for Grandma.
And I love the color scheme and paper flower on this card by Kristin Hoffart.
I can't believe it's been another month of card making for all of us at ScrapbookSteals.
We'd like to shout out a huge congratulations to Kelly Marks, our lucky random winner for the month of April.
Kelly, if you can please send us an email to email@example.com, we will be happy to get a prize sent out to you.
I know a lot of you have been asking if you could participate in another card swap. Our first one was such a great success that I think it's time to get our second card swap organized.
Here are the details:
- Create 10 cards of any variety, signed on the back (we all want to know who made what)
- Cards must include envelopes
- Mail the cards to our warehouse, to be received no later than June 3oth. (ScrapbookSteals, ATTN: Card Swap, 2181 S. California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84104)
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org once your cards have shipped so that I know whose cards to be on the lookout for.
- I will then swap the cards and return cards from 10 different artists to you.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
I hope you have a great Monday. Be sure to check in at 9am tomorrow for another great How To'sday, this time by Charity Becker.