If you haven't been lucky enough to add the Silhouette Cameo to your collection, let me sit you down right now and tell you to do everything in your power to make it happen. Whether that be adopting the "ask for forgiveness rather than permission" philosophy, stealing from your grocery budget (kids can live on ramen noodles, right?), or taking a temporary loan from someone's piggy bank, you will not be sorry to have the magical abilities of today's steal at your disposal.
I had a lot of fun using my Cameo to create backgrounds for these layouts.
I love the wide format the Cameo offers so I can create the perfect size embellishments for my page.
If you're new to the world of the Silhouette, don't despair! Here are a bunch of blog posts that can walk you through some step-by-step instructions on heat transfer, fabric interfacing, fabric paint, sketch pens and vinyl.
- Check out this blog post to see ideas for vinyl decorations.
- Here are some ideas on using the rhinestone kit.
- Heat transer projects are always a fun project to do in our home.
- I love the look of projects created with sketch pens.
- If you love fabric, fabric interfacing may be the thing for you.
- Last but not least, the crafty joy of working with a Silhouette is endless when simply creating a layout.
Here's wishing you luck that you will be able to welcome a Cameo into your home! Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow for Mid Week Mojo and a sketch provided to us by Design Team member Regina Mangum.