It's that time again to be inspired by another group of amazing blog hop designers! They've designed some adorable projects using today's steal, Love My Tapes Washi, you won't want the hop to end! They have given me so many more ideas and lots of inspiration - I can't wait to go play with my washi! Grab your drink and cookies and sit back and relax and prepare to be inspired!
Enter to win a $20 ScrapbookSteals.com gift code:
Visit each of the designers’ blogs and leave a comment at every stop along the way (including this post). Be this month’s random lucky winner by leaving a comment on one of the eight blogs! So without further delay, here’s the line up:
- ScrapbookSteals (You are here—leave a comment!)
- Creating with Paper and More - Kelly Holifield
- The Ramblings of a Crafty Working Mom - Julie Cordero
- Scrappin the Little Things - Deborah Johnson
- Li'l Buck's Creations - Misty Buck
- Becci's Handmade Collection - Becci Manies
- It's About the Paper - Michele Duffy
- Errant Scraps - Jessica Arrant
You have until 11:59 PM MT on Sunday, March 3rd, to make your comment. Have a great time hopping!
If you would like to take part as a designer in one of the Scrapbook.Steals blog hops, please contact Kerys at Ksharrock@steals.com.